Registration for Basketball runs during October - November. Players ages 7 – 12 will learn skills, teamwork, and sportsmanship in a competitive league. Teams practice 2 to 3 times per week in the preseason and 1 to 2 times per week after the season starts. Leagues begin to play in January, and the season is scheduled to finish by the end of February.
Coordinators: Eric Morgan and Joe Joe Wright
Fee $30 for Crisp County residents and $37.50 for non-residents.
- Age control date: Prior to September 1st of the current year
- Evaluations are mandatory for all players participating
- Practices will begin in December.
- Picture Day will be in January in the CCRD Banquet Room.
- CCRD leagues will follow GRPA and GHSA rules except where local rules apply.